- Project Description: We made a surfing fin using the 3D printer.
- Materials: We used 3D print plastic to make our fins.
- Tools: We used Tinkercad to complete our project.
- What was the most challenging part of the project?
Nothing it was easy except for learning how to use Tinkercad.
- What was the most fun? Having a good time making a surfboard fin with my pals.
- What did you learn by going through this process? I learned how to use Tinkercad.
- What would you change?: If you had the time and resources, what would you change about your project if given the opportunity? I would make our fin out of metal because it would optimize our performance.
Title: 3000 lights
Project Description: Using motors and lights to create a project.
Materials: I used paper, Ipad box, lights, hummingbird, and motors.
Tools: A screw driver.